Friday, August 14, 2009

Goodies from HobbyKing arrived!

Earlier this week the canopy, spare parts and 2x 2200mAh 20c Zippy Flight Power Batteries I ordered arrived from China. I was not super impressed with the canopy. It was ultra cheap but has a textured surface. I think I'll try and paint it. The Zippy batteries are good and strong. They came with Deans connectors on them already and after a few flights each seems just as strong as the $65 Thunder Power that I got at my local hobby store when I got my 450XL kit. Pics below. Click on the picture for a higher quality version. Doing this post from my iPhone and it mangles the pics a bit.

Oh. So they say 10-45 days shipping from China actually took about 14 days total including the weekend. Everything was well packaged. Anyway the prices are great and even though Hobby King is half way around the world they do seem to try their best to get it to you asap. I am sure your milage may vary. Anyway kudos to Hobby City/Hobby King.

















-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment