Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big update posted to YouTube

Finally was able to upload all the video I had ready to go for the past week. iMovie '09 would stall during upload but the web uploader worked just fine. Anyway the very first video here is a 90 degree left hover practice in a culdesac near my house. For me this is a big deal as all the controls are basically shifted 90 degrees counter clock wise. Move the stick right and the heli moves away from you, and so on. As a newbie this is a challenge. You can click: HERE to see it in full HD on youtube or watch it below.


The rest of my new videos, being a stunt heli guy that goes REALLY fast and a two parter of a scratch built world war 2 passenger plane. Those are both on my Youtube Site here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HeliDragon510

No comments:

Post a Comment