Friday, August 7, 2009

Flight Journal for August 6th 2009

Got in 2 flights yesterday but it was a bit more windy that I would have liked. Not much to talk about. Filmed the first hiver in HD and got some great video of the heli flying at 90 degrees pointed left. I know its not a big deal to you pro's out there, but for me its a big deal. Ill give it a week then see about hovering pointed the other direction.



Been having a LOT of trouble uploading video to YouTube. Not sure if it is Youtibe, my Mac or my AT&T DSL. Will find out this weekend.



In Other News:

I went to my local hobby shop and checked out the Align 450 Field Case. For $60 I was not impressed.My Heli barely fit and my 2.4Ghz Spektrum DX6i would not fit at all! Per the forum over at HeliFreak (Link to the right) They pointed to the "EXI" Field Case from xHeli.com I got it for $34 (Pictured below).





The Quality of this case is supposedly not super great. But if you don't throw it around too hard I am hoping it will be fine. With the money I "saved" by not getting the Align case I also picked up some extra little parts for my TREX from them. Total after shipping was about $65!

Link to the case: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment