Wednesday, July 29, 2009

E-flite Blade mSR, Due in September


OK, this may be just what I am looking for in a second Heli that I can actually do more than hover in one spot with in my back yard. My 450 is going to be too big to do much more than hover. There are ther micro heli's but this one is a BNF (Bind n' Fly) so I can use it with my Spektrum DX6i and only need 1 controller. I plan on snagging one of these and 3 extra batteries. With some luck my local hobby store will sell it when it comes out otherwise I will just buy it online.

Heli also looks like a perfect step for someone wanting to move from a Co-Axial to a single rotor even though it is only a 4 channel. Will be challenging to fly in the wind but looks like it has some guts and with practiced skill should be ok in wind up to say 5mph.



Anyway... WANT! There is also an RTF version for a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment